In this very special episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast, our special guest is Kim Gagne who is a two-time Emmy Award-winning producer for NBC and Endemol’s hit daytime talk show, “Steve Harvey.” In this episode Kim has advice on how to get publicity for your business or brand. Kim Gagne produced Steve Harvey’s talk show for four seasons, Gagne was an Executive Producer for Harvey’s State Farm Neighborhood Award program for six years. Kim Gagne has a wide range of experiences in everything from hard news gathering to popular television shows.
Gagne’s journey began more than 20 years ago in newsrooms in Houston, Texas. Producing local news, consumer stories and hard-hitting investigative pieces, she earned her stripes as an Assignments Editor, Associate Producer, Managing Editor, and Supervising Producer. Gagne has also produced special events, web series, podcasts, town halls and a parade or two. But creating is what she does best, having developed a local cop series, “City Under Siege” for Fox-TV and “Great Day Houston” for the CBS affiliate in Houston. Kim was locally recognized with a regional Emmy for her documentary, “High Notes: A Journey Home” in 1999.
We discussed her journey from the hit TV show “Steve Harvey” to starting her own firm, Maxthatcommunications, LLC and how you can use social media to ensure that your brand or business is getting noticed. Kim Gagne’s book, ‘How To WIN: My Life in Television, is a revealing and hilarious memoir of her journey in life and television. Tune in to listen to this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with special guest Kim Gagne.
Resources Used In This Episode:
Holistic Wealth (Expanded and Updated): 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom
HOW TO WIN: My Life In Television
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Kim’s amazing journey from the Emmy Award-winning hit TV show “Steve Harvey” to starting her own firm, Maxthatcommunications LLC.
- Kim’s experience working on the Steve Harvey Show as an executive producer and the sacrifices she has made for her career as a mother and wife.
- Learn how to use social media to attract publicity and attention for your brand and business.
- Kim’s perspective on how TV publicity has changed and what TV producers look for in guests for their TV shows.
- Kim’s thoughts on the personal financial identity quiz (developed by Keisha Blair) and some lessons in the importance of getting a life insurance policy and putting your personal finances in order.
Listen to the Full Episode: How To Get Publicity From Steve Harvey’s Producer Kim Gagne.
Featured on the Show:
Visit Kim Gagne’s website at: http://www.maxthatcommunications.com
Order Keisha Blair’s new book, Holistic Wealth Expanded and Updated: 36 Life Lessons To Help You Recover From Disruption, Find Your Life Purpose and Achieve Financial Freedom, the key feature in this episode.
Visit www.keishablair.com and subscribe. Also check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth. Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic Wealth Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
Order the award-winning, bestselling book Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity and Happiness, and the Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook.
Follow Keisha Blair on Instagram and Twitter – and ask me your questions related to holistic wealth!
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Follow me on Instagram and Twitter – and ask me your questions related to holistic wealth!
- Leave us a Review in Apple Podcasts!