About The Author
Hello, I'm Keisha Blair, welcome to my online world! I'm a mom of three, an Author and a lover of healthy recipes. I co-founded Aspire-Canada with my wonderful husband and set up the Aspire-Canada Scholarship in loving memory of Garfield Mullings. I've grieved and felt the pain of tragedy and loss but through it all I've learned that there are hidden gifts in grief and if you look closely you will find them. I've been writing ever since, and I'm currently working on my memoir to be published in 2018. Have a look around and Enjoy!
- How To Be A Happier Parent by KJ Dell Antonia
- The Ancient Art of Kinsutkoroi – Stronger For Having Been Broken
- My Husband Died at Age 34. Here are 40 Life Lessons I’ve Learned From It
- #Movies To Watch After Losing a Loved One – Keisha Blair in Self Magazine
- 10 New Movies to Watch on Netflix and Chill
No upcoming events