About The Author
Hello, I'm Keisha Blair, welcome to my online world! I'm a mom of three, an Author and a lover of healthy recipes. I co-founded Aspire-Canada with my wonderful husband and set up the Aspire-Canada Scholarship in loving memory of Garfield Mullings. I've grieved and felt the pain of tragedy and loss but through it all I've learned that there are hidden gifts in grief and if you look closely you will find them. I've been writing ever since, and I'm currently working on my memoir to be published in 2018. Have a look around and Enjoy!
My Husband Died at Age 34. Here are 40 Life Lessons I’ve Learned From It
This video is in response to this viral article written just recently and the tremendous response from the media, people and other influencers who spread the message on social media. Thanks to Lindsay Blair, my wonderful husband, CEO of Blair Global Media for putting it together for me. Please enjoy and spread the message by sharing the video. Together we are stronger.
- 13 Things You Should Give Up If You Want To Have A Happy Marriage
- Thrilled to be a Contributor to “Stretched Too Thin” by Author Jessica Turner
- Grilled Pineapple with Butter Rum Sauce Recipe
- Keisha Blair Featured in Success Magazine – How to Overcome Regret
- The Best Beach Movies to Cure Any Kind of Blues
No upcoming events