Imagine a life where you are financially savvy and independent, living with purpose and generosity while inspiring others.
Imagine facing life’s disruption with confidence, knowing how to regain your balance in times of uncertainty. By expanding on the teachings shared in the highly acclaimed first edition of her book and in her viral article, “My Husband Died at Age 34—Here Are 40 Life Lessons I Learned from It,” viewed by more than fifty million people globally, author Keisha Blair presents even more revolutionary strategies—curated for the challenges of today’s world—that will help you find balance and success.
This updated edition of the classic book is fully revised throughout, and includes:
- A new foreword by iconic actress and activist Kelly Rutherford, star of Gossip Girl, Melrose Place, and Dynasty
- Additional chapters on pandemic-related disruptions and how to face them
- More than 50 practical tips and case studies from trailblazers, luminaries, and readers (including Certified Holistic Wealth Consultants™ trained by Keisha Blair) who have increased their income, overcome disruption and setbacks, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a guide.
- New interviews from the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair
- A Holistic Wealth framework broken down into four easy parts to enable you to assess and build wealth in all areas of your life
From financial stability and physical health to your emotional and spiritual connections with others, prosperity is more than just a number—it’s a way of living, and it’s yours for the taking.