In this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth podcast with Keisha Blair, our very special guest is Michelle Kuei, Founder of Elevate Life Coaching. Michelle is a certified confidence & leadership coach and author of a new memoir entitled “Perfectly Normal: An Immigrant’s Story of Making it in America”. Michelle has a PHD in Pharmacy, and is a certified life coach. It is estimated that 70% of people experience imposter syndrome at some point in their lives. Imposter syndrome affects people from all walks of life. Michelle works with negative self-talkers to discover their inner strength and beauty by overcoming the fear of judgment. Michelle opens up on the Holistic Wealth podcast about her suicide attempt – and how she overcame her suicidal thoughts and suicide ideation. With Meghan Markle’s Oprah interview just a few days ago – we thought this would be a great episode to continue the discussion surrounding mental health and how important it is to us all. For many years, Michelle allowed her negative beliefs to rule her life. The idea of loving herself felt strange. She was afraid to be seen and known. In order to be seen and known, she would need to tell and explain about her disability. Michelle is permanently disabled as a result of a hit-and-run car accident when she was 11 years old. Growing up in a society and culture where beauty is weighted heavily on appearance, the stories that she told herself were harsh, brutal, and cruel. Michelle’s story is one of courage, determination, and vulnerability. But more importantly, it is about having the confidence to face fear in everyday life. Facing our own worst enemy, facing our own judgments and harsh criticism. By letting go of her own judgments, she allowed herself to flow freely. She accepted herself for all her strengths, beauty, and flaws. She accepts that she is not the perfect hourglass shape and accepts herself just the way she is no matter how others see her. Michelle is now on a mission to share this positivity with the world. Tune into this exciting episode of the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair in conversation with Michelle Kuei.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- Michelle’s childhood experience and the tragic car accident that changed her life forever.
- Michelle’s experience living with a life-altering disability and the effects on her life and relationships.
- How Michelle started her life coaching business to help others facing imposter syndrome and negative self-talk.
- How Michelle contemplated suicide and what she did to overcome suicide ideation and a suicide attempt.
- Learn how you can transform your life by rewiring the script and limiting beliefs.
- Learn how you can take ownership of creating and living life on your own terms with your own agenda.
- Learn how you can let go of fear and judgement by those who keep putting you down.
- Learn about Michelle’s personal financial identity (based on Keisha Blairs Personal Financial Identities Framework).
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Check out our FREE financial identity quiz and online courses at the Institute on Holistic Wealth.
- Check out our signature program, and become a Certified Holistic WealthTM Consultant and help people build a life of Holistic Wealth.
- Order my award-winning, bestselling book Holistic Wealth: 32 Life Lessons To Help You Find Purpose, Prosperity and Happiness, and the Holistic Wealth Personal Workbook.
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter – and ask me your questions related to holistic wealth!
Enjoying the Holistic Wealth Podcast with Keisha Blair?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow on Spotify and subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave us a review in Apple Podcasts!